Cannon Family Health is a Patient Centered Medical Home
What does this mean for you, the patient?
PCMH is a Medical Home Model that transforms how Primary Care is delivered to the patient and family. This model comes out of research done by the American Academies of Family Practice and Pediatrics, The American College of Physicians, and the Agency for HealthCare Research and Quality. The PCMH Goal is to provide comprehensive primary health care to provide maximized health outcomes. OR The PCMH Goal is to improve patient care experience, To improve quality of care, and To improve cost of care.
We will give you Comprehensive Care
- Meet your physical and mental health needs.
- Give you care that emphasizes prevention and wellness.
- Be available to you for urgent, routine and chronic care needs.
- Have a care team just for you that helps you maintain the fitness you have and improve your health for a happy contented life.
We will make your experience Patient Centered
- Care for your Whole Person.
- Respect and understand your culture, values, unique needs, and preferences.
- Partner with you to learn about and manage your health concerns.
- Join forces with you to help you take control of your health.
- Be your Care Team and give you the facts so that you can make the best decision for you and your health.
We give you Coordinated Care
- Coordinate care and Communicate for you with all of your other providers.
- Keep track of your Referrals to other doctors, physical therapy, specialty care, home health care, community services and support and hospitals.
- Help you to have clear communications with all of your providers.